20. Oliveira et al 2022 Aridity mediates the effect of wood extraction on the reproductive output of an endemic disturbance-adapted woody species (Cenostigma microphyllum, Leguminosae) in the Caatinga dry forest. Austral Ecology
19. Centeno-Alvarado et al 2022a Climate change may reduce suitable habitats for Tacinga palmadora (Cactaceae) in the Caatinga dry forest: species distribution modeling considering plant‑pollinator interactions. Regional Environmental Change
18. Centeno-Alvarado et al 2022b Increasing chronic anthropogenic disturbances and aridity in differentially impact pollen traits and female reproductive success of Tacinga palmadora (Cactaceae) in a Caatinga dry forest. Regional Environmental Change
17. Barral et al 2022 Scented at day and night: diel variation in the floral scent chemistry of the threatened tree Amburana cearensis (Leguminosae) and effects of this variation on its pollinators. Flora
11. Oliveira et al 2022 Diet composition and tropic niche overlap of Ameivula ocellifera Spix 1825 (Squamata: Teiidae) and Tropidurus cocorobensis Rodrigues 1987 (Squamata: Tropiduridae), sympatric species with different foraging modes, in Caatinga. Herpetological Journal.
10. Pontes et al 2022 Staminode of Jacaranda rugosa A.H. Gentry (Bignoniaceae) promotes functional specialization by ensuring signaling and mechanical fito medium‑sized bees. Organisms Diversity & Evolution
8. Oliveira et al 2022 Chronic anthropogenic disturbances and aridity negatively affect specialized reproductive traits and strategies of edible fruit plant assemblages in a Caatinga dry forest. Forest Ecology and Management
5. Pimentel et al 2022 Estimates of insect consumption and guano input in bat caves in Brazil. Mammal Research